Silent® Tyre Inflator
The Silent® Tyre Inflator is designed to ensure accurate inflation to the desired pressure. This can be done when the tire is either hot or cold. The inflation sensor measures the internal compressed air temperature within the tire. It uses an algorithm which applies Boyle’s Law to calculate variance from standard pressure at 25°C. This avoids the typical error drivers make of over-pressurizing the tire after the tire has reached operational temperature. Pressure can be adjusted manually or monitored and controlled through our dedicated App.
Developed in collaboration with PCL in Sheffield, England, part of HornGroup GmbH of Flensburg, Germany, a multinational supplier of management systems for liquids, fuels, air, gases and other media.
- Compatible with the full range of PCL tire air and nitrogen inflation equipment.
- Large, clear, easy to read LCD display with backlight
- Reliable accuracy (+/- 1 psi up to 60 psi, then 2 psi up to 150 psi) with individual testing and certification,
- Low and simple maintenance
- Suitable for all applications including tyreshop environments
- Powered by PCL inflation technology and experience
PSI, bar kpa units of pressure selectable by button; last selection saved
- Long replaceable battery life with battery level indicator (1 x CR2032) with auto power off
- Hand trigger inflate and thumb controlled deflate
Used in these solutions: