Silent® 1153 RFID Reader
The Silent® 1153 Bluetooth RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth wireless technology. The Reader chipset is optimised for low power consumption while providing excellent performance in a small and convenient form factor. The Reader includes class leading high performance 2D barcode data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to connected devices.
- Input • Two trigger buttons
- Feedback • Speaker, vibration motor, three LEDs
- Power • Removable, rechargeable 3.7v Lithium Polymer 1130 mAh battery pack
- Compatible Host devices • Bluetooth® wireless technology functionality supporting the Serial Port Profile and any USB host with
- FTDI VCP driver support
- Operating Temperature • -20°C to 60°C
- Humidity • 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Environmental Sealing • IP54
- Electrostatic discharge • ± 15kVdc air discharge, ± 8kVdc contact discharge
- MIL-STD 810F • meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD 810F for drop, tumble and sealing
Used in these solutions:
Bar Code Scanning
- Imager • Motorola SE4500 2D imager
- Sensor Resolution • 752 x 480 pixels
- Field of View • H40°, V25°
- Focal Distance • SR 8”, DL 5.3”, HD 2.9”
- Aiming LED (VLD) • 655 ±10nm Laser
- Illumination Element • 625 ±5nm LEDs (2x)
- Min. Print Contrast • Minimum 25%
- Symbologies Supported •
- 1D • All major codes
- 2D • PDF417, MicroPDF417, Composite, RSS, TLC-39, Datamatrix, QR code, Micro QR code, Aztec, MaxiCode Postal Codes: US PostNet, US Planet, UK Postal, Australian Postal, Japan Postal Dutch Postal (KIX)
Peripherals & Accessories
- External Interface • MicroUSB connector for battery charging and USB connectivity
- USB Operating Modes • Tethered for real time data capture in conjunction with SmartWedge software. Download of stored scan data.
- Optional accessories • TSL 1136 4-Slot battery charger
- RFID Engine • AMS AS3993 based
- Communication protocols • ASCII2.0 parameterised command set
- Memory • Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHC card
- Standards supported • EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Nominal read range2 • up to 2 meters
- Nominal write range2 • up to 1 meter
- Field • 150° forward facing as measured from device face
- Antenna • Internal Circularly Polarized
- Frequency • EU: 865-868MHz, US: 902-928MHz
- Output Power • 25dBm maximum
- Version • 2.1 SPP and Apple iAppBluetooth HID (coming soon)
- Class • Class 2
- Range4 • 10 meters
- Pairing • PIN, Simple Secure Pairing, NFC OOB Pairing
- The Reader is compatible with Bluetooth enabled host devices including enterprise handhelds, consumer phones, touchscreen MP3 players, tablets and PCs.
- The Reader brings UHF RFID scanning to devices running operating systems including iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Approved for use in the USA, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, Thailand and UAE.
- Full one year warranty provided the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.