Silent® Hub Transport
The Silent® Hub Transport is a high performance, IoT focused, vehicle unit. Silent® Hub Transport is ideally placed to support a range of customer needs, from vehicle sensor monitoring to vehicle tracking and vehicle security. Silent® Hub Transport can deliver a wide range of telematics based services. In addition it supports multiple communications and sensor options, including Bluetooth as standard.
- Connects and transports data from a range of vehicle mounted sensors: tyre ID, tyre pressures, oil filler use, fuel filler use.
- Support for BLE or other open standards and proprietary protocols, including CSR Mesh.
- Designed for the van, truck and trailer market and operating from a nominal +12V or 24V vehicle supply, or internal battery.
- High performance processing module with integrated Bluetooth and expansion option, providing a flexible and configurable software platform
- Connects to the Silent Sensors’ “Silent® Cloud” to provide highly scalable and secure, Azure based, data processing and storage, plus 3rd party connectivity via Open APIs. All based on IoT industry standards.
- App support
- Optional build options supporting a range of communications and monitoring devices and functions, including third party telematics and sensor systems
- Supports “over the-air” software updates and diagnostics
- Simple, self-configuring installation
- Multiple Power Modes to minimise power consumption and “Heartbeat” functions during power-down
- Simple, modular, construction with a single main printed circuit board mounted inside a compact, rugged enclosure
Used in these solutions:
- CAN / J1939 HGV Interface
- In-Cab, TPMS Warning Display
- LIN Bus
- RS232 Interface
- 433MHz (TPMS) receiver
- NFC or RFID (UHF) Reader
- Tracking Option - Internal Quad-band, GSM/GPRS modem, with TCP/IP-UPD support plus a high sensitivity (SIRF IV) GPS receiver, with active antenna
- TCP/IP-UDP, HTTP(S), AMQP or MQTT protocols
Installation and Configuration
- Simple unobtrusive installation
- The unit is small and can be mounted in any convenient location within the vehicle
- Simple 3-wire, or self-contained battery installation
- Self configuring - no user calibration required